|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-09-23
(2+ Years) "TechnoMile" Hiring: Software Engineer On Sept 2019 @ Nagpur
Eligibility: B.E / B.Tech
Experience: 2+ yrs
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Job Role: Software Engineer, Salesforce
Company profile :
TechnoMile provides technology and business process consulting services, along with industry specific offerings to enhance customer experience using various innovative technologies. TechnoMile provides a team solution that conducts strategic assessments, drives organizational alignment and provide solutions to meet your customer and business needs.
2. Should have an understanding of Salesofrce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services and Marketing), Lightning component, Apex Programming and Force.com Capabilities
3. Should be familiar with Development product life cyclePerform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
4. Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
5. Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
6. Manage own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities for expansion of consulting skills and experiences
7. Responsible for leading custom development on the Salesforce.com platform
2. Graduate in Engineering with B.E./B.Tech
Experience: Minimum of 2 plus years of work experience in salesforce Implementations and Web Services Integration
2. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
3. Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.