|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-09-25
(Fre/Exp) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: C# WPF .NET Developer On Sept 2019 @ Mumbai
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: C# WPF .NET Developer
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. Knowledge of design patterns is desired. As it is essential to understand how the business information is stored and extracted, ideally the candidate would have full stack exposure to at least understand services tier and database.
3. You will need to have fundamental understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and agile, test-driven development practices.
4. The candidate must be detail-oriented, well-organized, able to work as part of a global team, possess excellent oral / written communication skills, and exhibit a keen interest in the business of Electronic Trading.
5. Development of UI for core modules of the deal origination and execution platform
6. Engage with global team with various developers, Product management, QA and support personnel
2. Experience with development and maintenance of real-time applications.
3. Understand architecture best practices around Modular, reusable design and Unit Testing.
4. Experience with ASP.NET Web Services and Angular is desired as the application is beginning to transition to those technologies.
5. Skilled in writing UI-s to distributed system technologies, e.g. SOAP / REST middle-tiers / Market Data / Pub Sub.
6. Architecture & Attention to detail - should be able to convert functional requirements into detailed technical solutions.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.