|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-09-25
(1 - 4 Years) "Amdocs" Hiring: SW Test Engineer On Sept 2019 @ Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 - 4 yrs
Job Role: SW Test Engineer
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional.
2. Should be responsible for achieving test execution for end-end scenarios.
3. Should be responsible for Automation and bringing new tools and practices in terms of implementing new DevOps tools and processes in the team which will help to improve the Testing efficiency in team.
4. Should execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools like Jenkins, CI/CD.
5. Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
6. Should gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
7. Should analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
8. Should compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
9. Should participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
2. Experience on Jenkins, Deployment process, running builds and reporting issues/defects
3. Experience on unix, sqlserver/oracle, Devops methodology, CI/CD.
4. Experience on Micro services, bit bucket/stash, Perforce.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.