|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-09-27
(0 - 1.5 Years) "Achariya" Hiring: System Administrator On Sept 2019 @ Trivandrum
Company: Achariya Techno Solutions
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 - 1.5 yrs
Location: Trivandrum, Kerala
Job Role: System Administrator
Achariya Techno Solutions India Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified IT Enabled Service Company focused in Telecom Innovations & VAS Industry. We provide Complete Automated & Custom Tele Communication Solutions.
2. Should be well versed with CentOS,Apache, MySQL Data Base Management.
3. Creating APIs and Services to control servers through Web.
4. Good Understanding with Routers, Switching, DNS, Hardware & Software Firewalls.
5. Shell Scripting, Security Fixes, Virtualization, Monitoring Tools.
6. HTTP & Proxy Based Load Balancing to server huge web requests.
7. Has proven experience in maintaining high volume web applications.
8. Should have thorough knowledge to manage multiple servers.(Cluster & Masters)
2. Performing different back up mechanisms (System Full Back up, Hourly Backup for critical DBs, Mirroring) to a remote server.
3. Protect the servers from phishing,DOS and other kinds of attacks.
4. Keep the load distribution across the server in good health, and help developers in tracking rogue code.
5. Run web log analysis for various data points as and when we need them.
6. Frequently analyze log to identify suspicious behavior of the app in term of errors or unwanted usage.
7. Write automation scripts to do routine server management activities.
8. Good Understanding of Linux Security and Loop Holes of Kernel is an added advantage.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.