|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-12-19
(3 - 5 Years) "OpenText" Hiring: Software Engineer - Java On Dec 2019 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3 - 5 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer - Java
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
2. Create, maintain, update and test our public and internal-facing WordPress web sites. Build WordPress plugins and components to help our content team
3. Administer SaaS-based applications, integrating with our SSO platform where possible
4. Administer and monitor our web servers. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments
5. Translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements working within the framework of the tools available.
6. Develop solutions to meet the business requirements while meeting time and cost constraints
7. Create and enhance user documentation (How-To/FAQ/Wiki etc.). Adhere to SDLC standards and Change Management processes
Experience: 3 - 5 years of Web application development experience using Java, PHP, etc.
3. WordPress site development and administration including themes and plugins
4. Experience in writing cross-browser and cross-platform mark-up
5. Should have very good problem solving, analytical, and coding skills.
6. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work independently or as part of a team.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.