|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-12-20
(Fre/Exp) "Deloitte" Hiring: Android Developer On Dec 2019 @ Mumbai
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Android Developer
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is one of the Big Four professional services firms along with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young, and KPMG.Deloitte is the second largest professional services network in the world by revenue and has 182,000 employees in more than 150 countries providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services.
2. Our move towards integrated solutions demands that everyone adopt a growth mindset and invest in expanding their understanding of what we bring to the marketplace.
3. Practitioners will be able to develop skills in a Portfolio that represents the unification of the some of the most diverse, globally recognized brands and businesses in the organization—an exciting opportunity for their career development.
4. Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
5. Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
6. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
7. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
8. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
9. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
2. Programming experience in Java / Objective-c / Swift
3. Experience in mobile application development
4. A github account with some cool projects / prototypes in it
5. Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
6. Experience with continuous integration
7. Good eye for usability and design
8. Good understanding of REST API services
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.