|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-03-21
(3 - 4 Years) "TechnoMile" Hiring: Sr. Software Engineer On Mar 2021 @ Nagpur
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 - 4 yrs
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Job Role: Sr. Software Engineer, Java/MongoDB/API
Company profile :
TechnoMile provides technology and business process consulting services, along with industry specific offerings to enhance customer experience using various innovative technologies. TechnoMile provides a team solution that conducts strategic assessments, drives organizational alignment and provide solutions to meet your customer and business needs.
2. Analyse and decompose complex business problems/function into a task based project deliverables.
3. Capacity to work well in group and a willingness to understand the various roles played by fellow team members.
4. Ready to learn and get knowledge about the subject area of the project.
5. Should have experience with configuration/customization of JAVA Spring MVC,Webservice,REST API.
6. Development Knowledge of Eclipse IDE, Plugins & Source control tools (JAVA SDK, Maven, Ant,SVN).
7. Experience on Spring , Tomcat, SOAP, Restful Webservices, HTML, Scripting & CSS framework like Java Script, JQuery, CSS,Bootstrap.
8. Knowledge of Relational Databases & SQL.Development of Java server side technologies using the technologies like SPRING, HIBERNET, RESR API etc.
2. Core Java 1.6 and Java EE
3. Application Server: Tomcat/JBOSS
4. Spring: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernet, SOAP/Restful API call, API/Webservice Development
5. Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Abstract, Adapter
6. Web services: SOAP/REST is MUST
7. Strong MongoDB knowledge is Mandetory.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.