|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2019-12-22
(Fre/Exp) "VisaPro" Hiring: SEO Analyst On Dec 2019 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: SEO Analyst
VisaPro is one of the leading immigration law firms in the U.S. headquartered in Washington DC. VisaPro started with a dream to provide exceptional U.S. immigration legal services at reasonable costs to companies and individuals around the globe who are in need of immigration advice and guidance. Today we are proud to say that we have succeeded!
2. Optimize all site components such as site architecture, page titles & descriptions, landing pages, etc.
3. Measure and evaluate website and on-line advertising performance to determine effectiveness
4. Measure performance of various sections of the website and marketing promotions through rigorous quantitative analysis and evaluation
5. Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly standardized reports and will also be challenged with additional in-depth analysis of specific sections of the website as needed.
2. Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization reporting and analytical tools
3. Creative ability to develop innovative courses of action based on data analysis
4. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
5. Prior online marketing experience with an online or services company
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.