Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Description: 1. Performs specific and limited portions of a broader project assigned to a higher level Software
2. Engineer; solicits input and expertise to carry out assignment correctly; emphasis is on following the software development process and adherence to standards in order to produce high quality code
3. Applies the company’s software engineering processes and standards
4. Communicates technical issues within scope of assignment
5. Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work; communicates technical issues within scope of assignment; may assist with technical specification documentation and review
6. Learns principles of continuous work practice improvement through involvement in post project review; implements and maintains quality improvements to process and products as they are introduced into the development process
7. Coordinates own development activities on routine work and cooperates with other programmers and scrum team members on technical aspects related to the project
8. Support QA and UAT for enhancements.
9. Report weekly status to the manager and project team.
Candidate Profile: Qualification: Bachelors Degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field;equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education
Experience: 3+ Experience required
Skills: 1. Familiarity with overall SFDC architecture and various integrated applications
2. Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
3. Capabilities in the analysis, design, and development of Salesforce application requirements based on best industry standard as per the business needs.
4. SFDC experience in areas such as Sales cloud, Services cloud including Leads, Campaign, Opportunity, Asset, Entitlements, Case Management, and Dashboard/Report development
5. Experience with Salesforce Lightning platfom, lightning components and sales/services console
6. In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules
7. Solid Hands on APEX experience, including Salesforce triggers, batch APEX, controllers, SOAP/REST API (Publish/Consume)
8. Experience in Apttus CPQ Quoting is a plus
9. Experience with the coordination, planning and release management efforts for Salesforce solutions.