|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-03
(2 - 8 Years) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: Java/Scala Developer On Jan 2020 @ Bangalore
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 - 8 yrs
Job Role: Java/Scala Dev (Application Development)
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. Proficiency with Unix/Linux and networking
3. Proficiency with Enterprise level database (ex. Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2) and SQL
4. Experience building real time applications in Multithreading for a Unix/Linux platform
5. Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices
6. Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems
7. Experience in either IntelliJ or Eclipse IDE
8. Unit testing and unit testing frameworks
9. Angular JS and GUI development experience will be added advantage.
2. Experience working with Source Code Management solutions (ex. Git, Perforce, CVS)
3. Computer science fundamentals (client/server, multi-threading, memory management)
4. Unix basics (file systems, E-macs, shell scripts)
5. Strong interest in the financial business (albeit no prior knowledge is required)
6. Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX, FpML, Swift protocol) and business applications
7. Experience in low latency
8. Problem solving/Mathematical/Analytical
9. Version control, preferably with Perforce or Git
Experience: Strong Java skills with 2 to 8 years of experience writing production code
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.