|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-06
(Fre/Exp) "Intel" Hiring: Technical Graduate Intern On Jan 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Technical Graduate Intern
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
2. In this role you will be required to investigate, analyze, design and prototype these stacks, workloads and/or system features and collaborate with internal and external partners to evaluate and bring advanced networking system design and workloads to life.
2. Understanding of virtualization, container, and orchestrator e.g. K8s., a plus
3. Familiar with network architecture and protocols
4. Knowledge of cellular network architecture and protocols a plus
5. Ability to analyze scalability and bottlenecks issues in systems and propose enhancements to improve performance of a scalable and distributed system
6. Ability to work in ambiguous technical environments
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.