|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-10
(Fre/Exp) "Emerson" Hiring: Software Test Engineer On Jan 2020 @ Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Test Engineer
Emerson Professional Tools and Emerson Storage Solutions were consolidated into Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions in 2012.) You can also visit our Home Page, or click on the navigation topics listed above, view our Site Map, or use our Search box in the upper right top area of this page.
2. Participate in product definition activities including features, project and project scope analysis
3. Test software in accordance with FIELDVUE engineering processes and standards using manual test techniques and developing automated test software and scripts
4. Review product documentation including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
5. Develop, enhance, and maintain tools and software for FIELDVUE instrument products and technologies
6. Perform technical support activities as assigned
7. Maintaining Systems and Software Integration Lab
8. Assist with other project activities as assigned by management
2. Working knowledge of version control (e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server)
3. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, analysis, and design
4. Excellent software test skills (manual and automated)
5. Experience with the complete software development life cycle and QA processes in an Agile environment
6. Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
7. Strong mechanical skills
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.