|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-13
(Fre/Exp) "Intel" Hiring: MSBI Developer On Jan 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: MSBI Developer
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
2. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator with the responsibilities mentioned below
3. Translate business needs to technical specifications
4. Design, build and deploy BI solutions
5. Create and use tools to support CI/CD.
6. Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
7. Work in agile safe framework
2. Extensive knowledge of SSAS, SSIS and Power BI.
3. Involved in Huge data migrations, transfers using utilities like Data Transformation Services (DTS), and SSIS, Bulk Copy Program (BCP) and Bulk Insert.
4. Experience in BI Development and Deployment of SSAS models,DTS, SSIS packages from Excel, SQL.
5. Experience in providing Logging, Error handling by using Event Handler, and Custom Logging for SSIS Packages.
6. Experience in Performance Tuning in SSIS packages
7. Expertise in What-If Analysis using Excel, Power Pivot Reports and Drill Through Dashboards using Warehouses and OLTP Connections
8. Expertise in Tabular Data Modelling for Moderate to Large Data Systems.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.