|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-09-01
(2 - 3 Years) "Paper Plane" Hiring: Interaction Designer On Sept 2020 @ Mumbai
Company: Paper Plane
Eligibility: Any Degree
Experience: 2 - 3 yrs
Job Role: Interaction Designer
Paper Plane has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing - we call it Performance Design.
2. Visualising & creating information architecture & user tasks / flows.
3. Work with Information Architects, User Experience Analyst consultants and other team members to create and design innovative interaction solutions.
4. To prepare and conduct workshops with clients or users to understand brand attributes and value, business objectives & user needs.
5. Understand functionality requirements and suggest value-added solutions.
6. Creating cutting-edge website layouts and graphics such as interactive demos, information diagrams / icons / promos / banner campaigns using Photoshop / Illustrator or Flash, as required.
7. Use design research techniques such as persona / scenario development.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.