|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Rinku on 2020-01-14
SQL Server DW Modeler
We are looking to SQL DW Developer
Bachelor or Master's degree
Role Description (Role & Responsibilities)
1) Create and modify database schema T SQL scripts stored procedures and other database objects and SSIS packages in order to meet customer requirements
2) Strong in SQL Server Integration Services SSIS for ETL and SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS for report generation
3) Good in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries procedure and indexing strategies Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
4) Review the work of peer developers Perform performance analysis using query analyzer and SQL Profiles
5) Create and update documentation and project management artifacts in support of research and coding activities
Experience- 9 to 12 Years
1) E xperience with SQL Server 2005 2008 2012 2014 and T SQL development experience
2) Must have strong working knowledge of MS SQL Management Studio Data tools
Industry TypeIT-Software / Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - DBA, Datawarehousing
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clientsÃ?Â¢Ã¢Â?Â¬Ã¢Â?Â¢ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, Results count.
Capgemini in India comprises over 100,000 team members working across 12 locationsÃ?Â¢Ã¢Â?Â¬" Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli. Learn more about Capgemini in India at www.capgemini.com/in-en.
Contact Person : HR
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.