|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-09-05
(3+ Years) "CGI" Hiring: Senior Software Engineer On Sept 2020 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Senior Software Engineer - .NET Angular
Company profile :
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses.
2. Migrate the existing ASP.NET 4.5 multi-tier backend application to 4.8
3. Migrate the existing AngularJS 1.3 frontend and convert to Angular 8 application
4. Participate in design sessions and meetings with the client
5. Participate in build and deployment process
Experience:Must have minimum 3 years of ASP.NET 4.5 with the following technology stack
2. Minimum 1 year of working experience using Angular 2 or above
3. Must have previous project experience with complex Angular 2+ applications based on the best practices
4. Must have implemented most of Angular Building blocks such as Component, Service, Pipe, etc.
5. Must have working knowledge on Angular application build and deployment to IIS
7. Must have working knowledge of CSS3 and bootstrap
8. Must be able to work with Team Foundation Server as a source control system
9. Must have Agile (Scrum) experience and understand its principles
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.