|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-09-07
(Fre/Exp) "Intel" Hiring: Software Engineer On Sept 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Masters Degree
Job Role: Software Engineer
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
2. Experience in micro services architecture and container-based software using Kubernetes, Docker
3. Have deployed and executed IoT projects, delivered applications on AI and ML is a plus
4. Are passionate developer who is committed to deliver high-quality solutions/products
5. Are a problem solver and good at troubleshooting complex problems to find the root cause and provide solution
2. Strong knowledge of Python, C, C++.
3. Very good understanding of Linux systems
4. Very strong understanding of internals of docker container and virtualization technologies,
5. Strong knowledge of microservice orchestration mechanisms.
6. Solid experience in building cloud native applications
7. Expert in Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
8. Contributions to Open Source communities is a plus
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.