|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-22
(Freshers) "Honeywell" Hiring: Software Engineer On Jan 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Software Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
2. Demonstrated understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, programming languages, and Databases (SQL/NoSQL)
3. Good understanding of various software development lifecycles and ability to code in multiple languages
4. Good understanding of Agile software development frameworks and methodologies, software configuration management and change management practices and Test-Driven development
5. Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery tools/practices
6. Ability to adapt to new generation software technologies to solve large scale problems solved by industrial next generation connected (IIOT)
7. Ability to collaborate cross-discipline and cross-border
8. Proven analytical and analytical skills (ability to identify, formulate, and tackle engineering problems)
9. Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
2. 60% or 6.0 CGPA above.
2. Matlab Modelling
3. Coding Decoding Algorithms
4. Digital Filters Design
5. Alternate Design Analysisor
6. Mobile Apps
7. Cluster computing frameworks like Apache Spark or similar
8. RESTful Web Service Design
9. Azure, AWS or other Cloud-based PaaS/SaaS environments
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.