|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-23
(3 - 8 Years) "Micron" Hiring: Software Engineer - IT On Jan 2020 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: B.E (CS) Degree
Experience: 3 - 8 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer, IT
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses Information. Through our global brands - Micron, Crucial and Ballistix - we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio, and are the only company that manufactures today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR, and 3D XPoint™ memory.
2. Planning, development, testing, and implementation of SAP customizations and upgrades
3. Troubleshooting / resolving issues collaboratively and assist team in finding solutions
4. Contribute to testing, risk analysis, group presentations, status reporting, architecture, standards and guidelines and testing automation.
Experience: 3 - 8 years of direct hands-on experience in an SAP ECC environment: SAP FI, CO
2. Preferred candidates will have experience working with Dell Boomi and SAP PI as integration layers
3. Object Oriented Programming experience in ABAP
4. Experience with HANA database and views
5. Experience in OData, Fiori and UI5 is an added advantage
6. Knowledge of Databases, Server Setups, Hardware analysis, and Performance tuning
7. Proven problem-solving skills including diagnostic and research.
8. Ability to take initiative and ownership by absorbing and retaining information across a range of technical areas.
9. Experience/knowledge with SOA and REST based webservices.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.