|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-25
(Fre/Exp) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: Java/Scala Developer On Jan 2020 @ Bangalore
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Java/Scala Dev (Application Development)
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. Exposure to developing software in the financial domain is desirable.
3. Exposure to Test and Behavior Driven Development is a huge plus
4. Desire to learn the business domain and partner with stakeholders to specify new business features
2. Strong exposure to Java development, object oriented design paradigms, concurrent and distributed programming concepts are critical to be successful in this role.
3. Good knowledge of relational database concepts (Sybase and DB2 preferred)
5. Multi-threaded programming
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.