|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-25
(2 - 4 Years) "Micro Focus" Hiring: Information Developer On Jan 2020 @ Bangalore
Company: Micro Focus
Eligibility: University Degree
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs
Job Role: Information Developer
Company profile :
Micro Focus is a global software company with 40 years of experience in delivering and supporting enterprise software solutions that help customers innovate faster with lower risk.
2. Designs and develops written and/or visual product-related information – hard copy, web - (e.g., user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences (end user, system administrators, internal support engineers, product developers, training developers).
3. Codes, builds, compiles, and tests online information and/or sets-up, loads and tests systems hardware to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development.
4. As customer advocate, helps define/refine product requirements.
5. Develops standards and style documents and templates, scripts, style sheets, and script and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel.
6. Interfaces with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.
3. Existing product within a technology, or new product within a technology with supervision.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.