|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-26
(2 - 4 Years) "Cloudester" Hiring: iOS Developer On Jan 2020 @ Vadodara
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Role: iOS Developer
Cloudester is helping businesses so that they can harness the power of the internet and digital technology at the fullest and fulfill their every IT requirement which can vitally help them in migrating and automating their existing workflow and even make it more efficient. We create such type of products which help businesses to take their existing systems to a whole new level and effectively reduce costs and increase productivity.
2. Extensive experience developing in Objective-C and Swift
3. Operating Systems: Mac OS X and iOS
4. Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments and Git
5. Frameworks: CocoaTouch, UIKit, and Core Data (Core Graphics and Core Animation a plus)
7. Unittest code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
8. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
9. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
10. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
11. Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.