|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-09-14
(Freshers) "ANSYS" Hiring: Technical Support Engineer On Sept 2020 @ Pune
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer - EDA
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost.
2. Expand forum learning base of FAQs, tips and tricks, video knowledge articles and other relevant learning content
3. Work closely with the technical support team on broadening customer forum engagements and growing forum infrastructure
4. Personally own the customer forum experience, practice positive messaging, always be courteous and tactful in all forum interactions
5. Ensure the outmost customer satisfaction with their overall forum experience
2. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
3. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively
4. Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English
5. Experience with using commercial or in-house EDA software for real world, industry level applications is desirable
6. Customer service aptitude
7. Knowledge of web development tools and API programming is a plus
8. Available for occasional travel (about 5%)
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.