|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-01-29
(2+ Years) "Achariya" Hiring: Web & UI Designer On Jan 2020 @ Trivandrum
Company: Achariya Techno Solutions
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Web & UI Designer
Achariya Techno Solutions India Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified IT Enabled Service Company focused in Telecom Innovations & VAS Industry. We provide Complete Automated & Custom Tele Communication Solutions.
2. Ability to execute visual designs of complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems.
3. Should be familiar with Responsive & Fluid design structure. (Mandatory)
4. Creatively work on new website designs in accordance to Web 2.0 Standards.
5. Efficiently design using DIV (table less), CSS, HTML5 & JQuery.
6. Passion to design artistically and a keen interest to learn new concepts and technologies.
7. Knowledge in basic PHP will be an added advantages and preference will be given for those candidates.
8. For fastest consideration, please include a link to your online portfolio or any website/software applications you've created.
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in creating Stunning Websites & UI with a strong knowledge in HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JS.
2. Enhancement of existing designs and UI for better user experience.
3. Research and analyzing of our competitors/others websites and product UI and ensuring that our UI has better than others.
4. Exploring new design concepts and adopting same into our platform for the unmatched user experience.
5. Creating fresh & clean design layouts and UI for Computer, Mobile & Tablets.
6. Understanding targeted audience and improving UI based on the feed backs and survey reports.
7. Working closely with highly talented software engineers for different deployments.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.