|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-09-21
(3+ Years) "SAP" Hiring: ABAP Associate Developer On Sept 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree/MCA
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: ABAP Associate Developer
SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
2. Demonstrate responsibility for all tasks and ensure completion with good quality, in time delivery and efficiency
3. Apply clean code principles: execute code reviews, code inspections, unit testing, performance measurements and other quality tasks
4. Perform development tasks in a self-reliant way
5. Work closely with Architect, Senior Developers and other stakeholders to achieve effective design and code reviews
6. Author and execute effective automation tests
7. Author and software design and technical documentation
2. Good Knowledge of Java script/CSS.
3. Knowledge of automation test frameworks like Vyper/OPA5/QUnits is desirable
4. Good Knowledge of UI design, modelling and UI technologies
5. Exposure to agile development methodologies like Scrum
6. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing business environment. Flexibility and adaptability are must haves to be successful in this role
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.