|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-02-04
(Fre/Exp) "Allscripts" Hiring: Software Engineer On Feb 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Engineer (Performance Engineering)
We connect people, places and information across all care settings through our Open, Connected Community of Health. Our full suite of population health solutions build on the power of our comprehensive suite of Clinical and Revenue Cycle core products. We deliver the portfolio flexibility to work with all major EHR applications in the market today. We inspire smarter care
2. Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
3. Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
4. Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
5. Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
6. Production of efficient and fully documented code
7. Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
8. Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
2. Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
9. Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.