|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-02-06
(3+ Years) "Infosys" Hiring: Progress 4Gl Developer On Feb 2020 @ Bangalore
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Progress 4Gl Developer
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
2. Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
3. Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required.
Skill(s): OpenEdge/Progress 4Gl 10/11/12, OpenEdge AG.
2. Responsibility to perform impact analysis, high-level design, development, review of artefacts, Build, Deployment and Release activities for the upgrade.
3. Involve in the estimation of work product, understanding of the requirements by the given inputs from business.
4. He will be analysing business requirement and prepare system requirement to achieve business needs on time.
5. Should be able to articulate own point of view logically, assess target audience needs and communicate properly.
6. Knowledge Management activities with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.