|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-02-13
(Freshers) "Barclays" Hiring: Hadoop Developer On Feb 2020 @ Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Hadoop Developer
2. Design robust code from the point of view of performance, reuse and supportability, proper controls, consistent with best practices and with appropriate documentation.
3. Hands on experience in ETL tool- AbInitio, UNIX shell scripting.
4. Worked on DevOps tools like GIT, Nolio, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
5. Implement organization mandated SDLC /Agile processes and built in controls for consistent delivery.
6. Demonstrate proactive and independent attitude while identifying or approaching a problem. Show ability to identify the root cause, coming up with an efficient solution and if needed appropriately escalate issues & risks.
7. Train new members (both onshore and offshore) which includes code-reviews, mentoring to bring them up to speed.
8. Should be able to quickly understand current environment and work closely with Offshore/Onsite development teams, infrastructure teams, support and source systems contacts.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.