|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-02-13
(Fre/Exp) "JP Morgan" Hiring: Software Engineer - Java On Feb 2020 @ Bangalore
Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: BS/BA Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer - Java
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
2. Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
3. Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
4. Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
5. Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
6. Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages – Java, C/C++ or Python
7. Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
8. Exposure to Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Conversation UI would be an advantage.
9. This is a hands-on role for developers who can generate ideas, and design, implement and deliver software adhering to an enterprise software development life cycle.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.