|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-10-02
(Freshers) "IHS Markit" Hiring: Associate || Software Engineer On Sept 2020 @ Gurgaon
Company: IHS Markit
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Associate || Software Engineer
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
2. Maintain and monitor Control-M jobs, that populate back end databases for systems.
3. Maintain data for OBIEE, used for dashboard creation.
4. Create/maintain Bi-Publisher reports.
5. Create/maintain Linux scripts, for extracting data from servers as well as databases to update back end data-repositories and configure customer facing products.
6. Create/Maintain ETL processes (Talend, PL/SQL, Scripts, Python).
7. Continuously innovate automation and quality control solutions.
8. Call out actionable insights from large datasets using AI, Machine Learning and other techniques.
9. Help migrate existing legacy application to AWS native solutions and design new AWS cloud native infrastructures.
10. Review requirements, technical specifications and design documents to provide high quality deliverables.
11. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products or deliverables.
12. Manages and responds to QA issues.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.