|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-03
(3 - 5 Years) "OpenText" Hiring: Cloud Application Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: BS/MS Degree
Experience: 3 - 5 yrs
Job Role: Cloud Application Engineer
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
2. Ability to participate in a rotational 24x7 on call roster.
3. Ability to participate in off hours and weekend maintenance windows.
4. Respond to incident calls.
5. Proactively drive troubleshooting issues.
6. Be self-directed and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
7. Produce documentation for team processes.
8. Prioritize and adjust dates of planned work activities as required keeping customer or service impacts to a minimum.
9. Represent in the CAB and CEB meetings.
2. Excellent working knowledge of personal computers and applications
3. Excellent interpersonal communications and negotiating skills, the ability to analyze data and form conclusions based on information from a variety of sources, the ability to work well with people. Must be flexible and adaptable to continuous change.
4. Must be able to learn and understand the OpenText applications.
5. Experience liaising with groups of people across several geographies
6. Experience with J2EE servers/servlet engines. Weblogic 11g, Tomcat Containers, RedHat AMQ, Apache.
7. Knowledge in Dockers and Kubernetes is an additional advantage.
8. Must be well versed in Internet protocols (DNS, HTTP, SMTP, SSL, SML, etc.)
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.