|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-04
(2+ Years) "Infosys" Hiring: Angular 6/7 Developer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Angular 6/7 Developer
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
2. Participate in Knowledge Management.
3. Ensuring highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience.
Skill(s): Angular 6, Angular 7, HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS
2. Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and , functionality.
3. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom, development
4. Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development, and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
5. Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective, Design, Development, Validation and Support activities
6. Understanding of full stack development
7. In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices
8. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
9. Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and software, development process.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.