Company: Micro Focus
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: UI/UX Developer
Company profile :
Micro Focus is a global software company with 40 years of experience in delivering and supporting enterprise software solutions that help customers innovate faster with lower risk.
1. Analyze and understand product requirements & use cases, IN ORDER TO appreciate detailed user scenarios, and develop appropriate User Interface solutions for given requirements.
2. Provide technical leadership in the assessment, designing and developing User Interfaces.
3. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including product managers, sprint teams etc to develop User Experience designs & also technical direction in the area of User Interface.
4. Able to design, review and enable constructive feedbacks on user-experience designs and help reaching to a conclusion, and help team with designing mockups.
5. Accurately estimate and plan work items for self, IN ORDER TO independently handle priorities in accountable area of ownership.
6. Understand the product personas, deployments, & user journeys to implement the appropriate solutions for given requirements.
7. Closely work with test engineering and documentation engineers to provide timely feedback on test cases/design & product documentation.
8. Ability to independently handle priorities in assigned areas of responsibility and demonstrate continuous improvement.
9. Ability to work with global/cross product teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn rapidly.
1. Must have strong technical aptitude to understand infrastructure, enterprise product technologies and analyze customer requirements.
3. Enough exposure to User Experience design skills like interaction design, visual design, creating live mockups/prototypes etc.
5. Proficient in building User Interface using technologies like Angular(version 2 or above).
6. Demonstrated strong debugging skills using debugging tools/source code analysis
7. Hands on with the engineering tools - IDEs, build management tools like Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Source code profiling tools etc.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.