|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-05
(2+ Years) "Deloitte" Hiring: Software Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer - ServiceNow
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is one of the Big Four professional services firms along with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young, and KPMG.Deloitte is the second largest professional services network in the world by revenue and has 182,000 employees in more than 150 countries providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services.
2. Good understanding of ServiceNow ITSM suite and Case Management application.
3. Day to day administration of the ServiceNow platform.
4. Designs and develops new ServiceNow workflows and processes.
6. Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications.
7. Knowledgeable in integration of ServiceNow with other IT applications.
8. Comply with ServiceNow best practices to maintain system compliance.
9. Creates comprehensive and well-structured test plans and suites. Estimates, prioritizes, plans, and coordinates testing activities.
10. Identifies, documents, and tracks software defects. Performs thorough regression testing of resolved defects.
11. Conducts quality assurance testing of the Solution and the Upgrade testing.
Experience: 2+ years experience with ServiceNow Development
2. ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.