|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-11-08
(Freshers) "Intel" Hiring: Embedded Software Intern On Nov 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Embedded Software Intern
Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Description :
2. On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
3. Exposure to system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
4. Opportunity to participates in silicon power ON camps through technical contributions.
5. Delivers with high quality and timely delivery of assigned activities.
2. Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
3. Working knowledge in Artificial intelligence software is a big plus
4. Exposure to embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
5. Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
6. Exposure to build script and infrastructure.
7. Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.