|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-11-08
(Freshers) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: Python Developer On Nov 2020 @ Bangalore
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Automation Engineering (Python Developer)
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. Experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
3. Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
4. Extensive knowledge of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols
5. Experience of using a modern configuration management system, such as Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef.
6. Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
2. Management of external vendor resources
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.