|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-09
(Fre/Exp) "JP Morgan" Hiring: Full Stack Software Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Hyderabad
Company: JP Morgan
Eligibility: BS Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Full Stack Software Engineer
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
2. Understand business requirements, partnering with global stakeholders, offering solutions from design, development, testing and deployment to UAT and production.
3. Design, code, test and implement high quality reusable backend Java REST API services and UI/UX design in Angular4+ for web-based applications hosting on internal or external Cloud.
4. Ensure that design and implementation works against high-volume data sources and still achieve reasonable UI response time.
5. Self-motivated team player, possess the ability to research, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
6. Follow Data Governance standards, guidelines, and best practices around reference data, critical data, metadata and operational data management.
2. Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
3. Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
4. Strong Java 8, Object-Oriented design & analysis
6. Experience with Relational DB, SQL, good understanding of data integrity constraints
7. Experience with Unix, shell scripts, python a plus
8. Experience with Microservices REST API
9. Experience with Junit, Mockito
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.