|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-09
(3 - 4 Years) "Honeywell" Hiring: Cloud Developer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 - 4 yrs
Job Role: Cloud Developer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
2. Redesign apps on Honeywell hybrid cloud collaborating with functional teams.
3. Experience designing and leading engineering applications and broader systems and supporting DevOps, i.e management of the process of building software
4. Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
5. Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create viable alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
6. Ensure App adherence to established cloud standard guardrails.
7. Develop in new Cloud technologies like Dockers / AWS-EKS / CloudFormation / Lambda / Step-Functions
2. 3 - 4 years demonstrated experience in an Industrial company (or similar) with enterprise level systems
3. 2+ year experience in web applications development on .net, Java , MVC, Web API, Angular, NodeJS, PowerShell, Python.
4. 1+ year experience in Cloud based development. AWS /Azure cloud experience is preferable.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.