|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-13
(1+ Years) "Verizon" Hiring: NOC Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Experience: 1+ yrs
Job Role: NOC Engineer
Verizon is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions that improve the way our customers live, work and play. Verizon Innovative Learning brings technology and hands-on learning opportunities to kids in underserved schools and communities.
2. Working as a team member on intermediate-size technical projects of average complexity under the general direction and supervision of senior Technical Support/Services staff and management.
3. Completing assigned technical tasks on time including analysis, troubleshooting, implementation, testing, development, monitoring, maintenance, production support, documentation, etc.
4. Demonstrating technical and design skills. Has knowledge of standards and procedures.
5. Resolving complex assigned Trouble Tickets within the established timeframes while providing quality customer service.
6. Analyzing problems, develops and implements solutions, and make decisions that impact technical assignments.
7. Performing core level network troubleshooting efforts and drives issues toward quick resolution.
2. Master degree with four or more years of relevant work experience.
2. One or more years of experience with a focus on network technology.
3. One or more years of experience with tier-2 technical phone support, trouble documentation/mitigation, alarm monitoring.
2. Knowledge of information systems concepts.
3. Experience with large enterprise network environments.
4. Knowledge of security threat management concepts and applications.
5. Knowledge of emerging technologies and how they interact with the existing Data and UC network.
6. Knowledge of step-by-step documentation of the issue, root cause, and resolution steps.
7. Ability to troubleshoot and lead technical calls.
8. Ability to research and develop solutions.
9. Ability to manage multiple complex operational issues simultaneously.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.