|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-13
(1 - 2 Years) "Allindia" Hiring: Jr. Executive - QC On Mar 2020 @ Kolkata
Company: Allindia Technologies
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 - 2 yrs
Job Role: Jr. Executive - QC
Company profile :
We are Allindia Technologies Ltd. - an independent communications agency, among the foremost in the digital domain. We provide technology enabled communication solutions that help clients reach the correct audience with the most appropriate messages. With offices in Kolkata and Mumbai, we have built enduring partnerships with India's top Corporates and Brands, working as their preferred media strategy consultants.
2. Validates quality processes by establishing project specifications and quality attributes.
3. Creating Quality Control documentations (Test Data libraries, Test cases, Test scripts and the Testing process) and Follow-ups.
4. Writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
Experience: 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
2. Awareness of web development and Software Engineering Processes.
3. The person should have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
4. Should have exposure and knowledge in Microsoft .NET platform and SQL Server & Oracle databases to carry out testing on such platform.
5. Experience with Bug Tracking Software will be preferred.
6. Experience in handling Security Vulnerability Testing and Web Application Scanners is preferred.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.