|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-13
(3 - 5 Years) "OpenText" Hiring: Software Engineer SAP BW On Mar 2020 @ Hyderabad
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3 - 5 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer SAP BW
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM). Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
2. Involved in the functional analysis (FA) of developing the solution requirements and defining data models to meet reporting requirements
3. Proficient on Business Warehouse modelling components such as Info objects, Data store objects, Multi-providers, Virtual providers, Open hubs etc.
4. Must have knowledge BW on HANA objects such as Composite providers, open ODS, ADSO and HEPs etc.
5. Knowledge on BW on HANA modelling components such as Composite providers, open ODS and ADSO etc. Knowledge of LSA++ Architecture
6. Hands on Experience on ABAP and capable of writing routines (start, expert, end) in transformations, customer exit codes , BADI and Function modules.
7. Must be able to deep dive and debug the existing logic and aware of Object-oriented concepts
8. Experienced in developing Bex queries using Bex Designer and analyzer. Knowledge of AFO queries and workbooks is plus
9. Knowledge on different types of data extractions from SAP to BW and Data source enhancements
Experience: 3 - 5 years of hands on experience with SAP BW HANA
2. Experience in integration of BI and BPC with accounting and (FP & A) finance processes
3. Knowledge of infrastructure process and procedures
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.