|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-14
(1 - 2.5 Years) "Eaton" Hiring: Mechanical CAD Designer On Mar 2020 @ Pune
Eligibility: BE (Mechanical)
Experience: 1 - 2.5 yrs
Job Role: Associate Engineer : Mechanical CAD Designer
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services.
2. Develops the models/drawings using Unigraphics NX & Solid Works software according to existing 2D drawings or the concepts.
3. Gathers the design changes from product design engineer and update the existing designs.
4. Releases mechanical design for the product, process, and production through ECN.
5. Conducts GD&T definition and Tolerance Analysis per project requirement.
6. Application knowledge and skill with PLM systems like Enovia / SAP.
Experience: 1 - 2.5 yrs, Mechanical CAD
2. Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.