|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-14
(3+ Years) "Cisco" Hiring: Software Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
2. Work closely across AS team to plan, design and implement solution in service provider and enterprise environment
3. Service delivery and customization
4. Provides consultation to solve NMS product and network problems independently
5. Acts as a point of contact for the problem resolution
6. Engage with customers to create innovative solutions
7. Mentor junior engineers
8. Understanding and utilization of Cisco Best practices and internal processes
9. Setting up the lab setups to simulate the customer problems and provide the solution to the customer
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in Network Management domain including, NOC operations, performance management, fault management and NMS product configuration/customization (FCAPS).
2. Strong Unix / Linux Skills
3. MySQL / Oracle
4. Ability to analyze, configure and troubleshoot NMS products, Unix/Linux OS and System Administration
5. Experience in networking technologies: IP Networking, MPLS VPN, Metro Ethernet, WiFi, LTE/Mobility, Data Centre and Cloud technologies
6. Server Hardware/OS experience on administration, sizing, tuning and maintenance of Linux and Windows Server Operating Systems
7. Experience in NetConf, Yang Modeling, SNMP, SYSLOG, IP SLA
8. Virtualization (VMware or Microsoft)
9. Good foundational skills around TCP/IP & Networking
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.