|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-17
(Freshers) "IQVIA" Hiring: Software QA Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software QA Engineer
Company profile :
IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Job Description :
2. Ability to work well with a variety of colleagues from different aspects of the work environment and execute testing scenarios and scripts to verify requirements within system functional specifications and user requirements.
3. Log and track defects raised during testing and proactively ensure satisfactory resolution through collaboration with development teams.
4. Assists in creation of test data to support test case execution. Executes test cases and logs retests issues found.
5. Communicate with immediate supervisor and other project team members on the status of work in-progress, both verbal and written communication.
6. Estimate time requirements and ensure all deliverables are delivered on schedule and notify appropriate personnel when variances from the schedule occur.
2. Knowledge of test case creation and test case execution.
3. Ensure quality compliance and adherence to a schedule
4. Having experience and proficiency in database and application testing.
5. Ability to multitask if required to work on multiple projects.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.