|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-17
(2+ Years) "Honeywell" Hiring: Application Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Application Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
2. Ensure all issues are properly logged
3. Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
4. Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
5. Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
6. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
7. Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
8. Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
Experience: 2+ Year experience as software developer or support engineer with computer science background
2. Experience in application development and/or support in Cloud platforms ( AWS, Azure)
3. Understanding of Containers, Orchestrators ( Docker, Kubernetes )
4. Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux environments
5. Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot advanced technical issues
6. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.