|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-18
(2 - 5 Years) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: ETL Developer On Mar 2020 @ Mumbai
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 - 5 yrs
Job Role: ETL Developer
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. Work directly with Modelers/Architects/DBA on data modeling, logical/physical schema design, SQL query tuning; and the application of data-related business rules while assisting in troubleshooting, debugging, and issue resolution
3. Delivering projects with a high-level of data quality and integrity
4. Meet deadlines and possess a proven record of successful project execution and delivery.
5. Demonstrate knowledge of SDLC processes and procedures adjusted for a Rapid Application Development methodology (agile)
6. Provide support for the resolution of all reporting issues escalated by the Support Operations Team post-implementation.
7. Working with global development team to have designs implemented, tested, productionalized and present to user groups
8. Influencing decisions with divisional partners, internal teams, senior management, and external partners
9. Collaborate with the team to define the information architecture, advocating interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability
Experience: 2 - 5 years of development experience in Informatica
2. Experience in integration of various data sources like DB2, SQL Server, and Flat Files into the staging area
3. Expert in designing Parallel jobs using various stages like Join, Merge, Lookup, Remove duplicates, Filter, Dataset, Lookup file set, Modify, Aggregator, XML parsing stages.
4. Good experience with ETL tools: Informatica or SSIS/Data Stage
5. Good knowledge in identifying performance bottlenecks and also in tuning the Mappings and Sessions
6. Expert knowledge of DB2, SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, and data querying optimization
7. Clear understanding of RDBMS, ER, 3rd n forms, OLAP dimensional Models
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.