|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Like Us on Facebook to receive latest Job updates.
Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-03-25
(0 - 3 Years) "ANSYS" Hiring: Application Engineer On Mar 2020 @ Bangalore
Experience: 0 - 3 yrs
Job Role: Application Engineer
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost.
2. Support one or more strategic customers on Semiconductor BU solutions such as RedHawk-Seascape, PathFX, CPS, etc.
3. Promote and deploy new state-of-the-art solutions to address 7/5/4 nm challenges.
4. Work on product evaluations and benchmarks for prospective customers.
5. Leverage knowledge gained from customer workflows to drive product development spec.
6. Perform in-depth validation to ensure the new solution meets the requirements.
7. Work with advanced customers to develop early proof-points and successful deployments.
Experience: 0 - 3 years experience in the areas of SoC Physical Design / Power-integrity and Reliability Sign-off
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.