|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-05-30
(Freshers) "IQVIA" Hiring: Software Engineer On May 2020 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Engineer
Company profile :
IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Job Description :
2. Estimates the magnitude and time requirements to complete submitted tasks
3. Provides accurate and timely updates to project manager and/or team lead on progress
4. Designs, writes, and performs unit testing of changes including development of test plans under direct supervision.
5. Works with the documentation team to assure new functionality is properly documented.
6. Support to troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds and producing patches for customers as required.
7. Assists in the creation of the design specification and other technical documents
8. Ensure on time, high quality deliverables and meeting project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision. Assists other team members in the business application, development technologies or Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing and testing).
9. Participates in peer review of work products such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.