|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-06-17
(Freshers) "Technousa" Hiring: Hardware/Network Engineer On June 2020 @ Delhi
Company: Technousa Consulting Services
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Hardware / Network Engineer
Technousa Consulting Services - is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and a group committed towards achieving high quality professional excellence and perfection in the activities relating to Strategic Planning and Consultancy, Managing Business Processes and offering customers profitable innovative IT Solutions which will help them to manage their business in an efficient and simple manner.
2. Will be installing complete computers and will be required to contact vendors in case of any motherboard or chip repair issues.
3. Will be responsible to maintain LAN network and basic softwares. Must know how to do networking of Internet cables and should know color coding of CAT 6 cables.
4. Knowledge of system and different software configurations will be added advantage.
5. Ability to hook-up and troubleshoot Internet connectivity on PCs/ Networks will be a plus.
6. Should have basic understanding of Microsoft Exchange server or other mail systems.
7. Will be taking backups of computers periodically and proper documentation of the same.
8. MIS of all hardware material purchased and their vendors.
9. Good analytical skills and complex problem solving skills.
7. Hard Disk
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.