|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-06-19
(2+ Years) "ANSYS" Hiring: Software Developer On June 2020 @ Pune
Eligibility: MS/BS Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Software Developer
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost.
2. Develop, maintain and improve object-oriented data structures, algorithms and modules in large and complex software systems.
3. Enhance and extend the User Interface for set-up and execution of engineering simulations.
4. Engage a network of expert professionals to collaborate and accomplish development objectives.
Experience: MS or BS with 2 years of experience
3. Knowledge of FEA or similar computational techniques
4. Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio and software configuration management tools (e.g. GIT)
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (.NET Framework, COM, ATL)
6. Experience with Linux is desirable
7. Knowledge of agile software development practices
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.